The initiator of CSR – Youth is Autokreacja Foundation that for years carries out social projects that contribute to stronger cooperation between the third sector, public administration and business. It connects not only people, but also institutions that have common goal. That is why Autokreacja developed partnerships with many organisations in Poland and in the world (for example in Nepal, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, India and Philippines), creating a network of institutions actively engaged in development of civil society.
Within economic activity, the foundation supports development of CSR strategies and projects – a field that determines relationship between business and broadly understood environment.
Autokreacja Foundation is built on passion related to working with people and as a social partner has direct contact with communities that require support. Many projects were established to promote multiculturalism, social entrepreneurship and cultural exchange through learning about different lifestyles and views on the world. In its projects, Autokreacja invests time and energy in those initiatives which give opportunity to directly interact with the participants.
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL?
- We occur as a social partner.
- We have a network of international contacts, including organisations that practice cooperation between non-profit organisations and business.
- We have experience in working with partners from Europe and Asia.
- We develop fast by engaging in new projects, creating new initiatives and focus on working with youth, social entrepreneurship and CSR.
- We recognize the need of cooperation between non-profit organisations and business for social capital development.