CSR-Youth is a new initiative that is part of an international project coordinated by Autokreacja Foundation and carried out jointly with partners from India, the Philippines and the United Kingdom. It assumes the improvement of the quality of management in organizations working with youth in Europe and Asia, among others by supporting activities directed to young people as part of the CSR strategy.
What makes us different?
- We act as a social partner,
- We have a network of international contacts, including organizations that practice NGO-Business cooperation,
- We have experience in cooperation with partners from Europe and Asia,
- We are developing quickly – we are involved in new projects, we create new initiatives – we focus on working with young people, social entrepreneurship and CSR,
- We see the need for cooperation between ngo and business for the development of social capital.